Add Double Trouble

Double Trouble

I got this idea while filling in the player survey, and I thought of making a suggestion for everyone to see.

I would love to see Double Trouble added as a regular map to Battle Box, the map is incredible and I would love to see it on MCCI. It would also retain its large size and dual capture points. It would also use the regular kit system, similar to it's second appearance in MCC. Ties would also work as they do on Double Trouble in MCC. So ties would split the points, instead of no-one getting points.

Kits

I would love to see these kits in Double Trouble!

Scrapper: Trident (Loyalty 2), 1 orb of glowing

Flanker: Iron Sword, Crossbow, 8 arrows, 3 sparks of speed, 1 spark of invisibility

Sharpshooter: Stone Sword (Knockback 1), Crossbow (Quick Charge 1), 16 arrows, 1 orb of levitation​

Healer: Iron Sword, Crossbow, 8 arrows, 3 orbs of healing, 1 orb of glowing

Gadgeteer: Iron Sword, Bow (Punch 1), 8 arrows, 3 cobwebs, 2 TNT, 1 quick timed orb of blindness.

The kits on this map are all extremely powerful, to make sure that Scrapper isn't too op. I would give Scrapper Loyalty 2 instead of Loyalty 1, as Loyalty 1 is very, very slow. Because of this, camping also becomes harder, as you deal so much damage with the Iron Sword.

This map is so unique and I would love to see it on MCCI. I hope it gets added one day, especially with Scrapper having Tridents, it just fits so well.

TLDR;

Add Double Trouble to Battle Box, the map is great, please add it.​

As long as we get extra armor too, because loyalty tridents, crossbows, and iron swords all on one map seems really extreme lol
If extra armour is needed, I think simple Iron Boots would work. It provides enough armour to balance out the stronger weapons. However, Iron Swords were standard in MCC season 1. Most Battle Box maps used Iron Swords back then.

If extra armour is needed, I think simple Iron Boots would work. It provides enough armour to balance out the stronger weapons. However, Iron Swords were standard in MCC season 1. Most Battle Box maps used Iron Swords back then.
I mean iron swords can very easily kill a player in less than 1.5 seconds, so yeah glad they changed that lol (crits deal nearly 5 hearts of damage and the swords can easily swing at barely less than 2 hits per second)

I absolutely love your idea of adding Double Trouble to Battle Box in MCCI! The map is fantastic, and retaining its large size with dual capture points would add a unique dynamic. I hope the devs consider this suggestion – it could bring a refreshing twist to the game! I am looking for my solution online, and I am happy that I came across your post, where I got my solution. While I was searching online, I came across this https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/grabmyessay/ site. This website is where I can find reviews for various essay writing services, and I can select the best one according to my needs. If anyone here is also not very good at choosing essay writing service, then you can also visit this website link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualninja
I absolutely love your idea of adding Double Trouble to Battle Box in MCCI! The map is fantastic, and retaining its large size with dual capture points would add a unique dynamic. I hope the devs consider this suggestion – it could bring a refreshing twist to the game!
I know right! It would also add Tridents to Battle Box, which would be so fun.